Saturday, April 13, 2013

Who said breakfast makes u fat?

It is NOT true and everyone should eat breakfast. I am not a morning person but when I needed to go to school, I know I'd starve and fall asleep if I don't eat my breakfast. It's nothing wrong to eat breakfast if you're worrying about calories and stuff.

Make sure you don't starve yourself. Start your day great. You can always make choices wisely and pick the healthy foods like whole wheat bread and peanut butter(with no sugar added). It's quick and simple. Coffee or juice or milk are what I recommend.

You know after a whole night, all the food you ate got broken down and you definitely need those breakfast. Or else you're gonna faint. Investigations said that eating breakfast actually makes you a lot happier !

Have a nice day ya'll



No comments: