Friday, April 12, 2013

Love yourself



First post on blogspot.
I really don't know what to begin with. But I'm just really excited to my birthday. That's what I wanna share at this moment.
I never felt pretty growing up and I was never happy about myself or my face at all. But at the age of 19, I feel so blessed. At least I have two eyes and ears; a nose and a mouth. You know, at least I'm healthy person and I'm so lucky.

I'm not upset anymore and in fact, I'm so proud of being an Asian now. Being a Chinese is even better. Black hair and eyes are sometimes boring but I like them now.

I guess I'm learning so much through life and finally getting to fall in love with myself at 20. I know it's one of the most important lesson in life. "Love Yourself" x.

3 comments:

Anica :) said...

you're awesome :) x

Anonymous said...

I'm Korean and i finay am proud of my asian blood too °^_^

Rebecca Chung said...

thx anica x.

and koreans are awesome! i wish i was korean!